Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gift time!

While you are busy receiving Wedding gifts (hopefully you are sending thank you cards), I too have gifts for you!

First of all California sales tax just went DOWN! That's right effective July 1, 2011 it will drop by 1% saving you a fist full of cash on your Wedding. While I personally am not responsible for this gift, I just had to share it with you. Thank you legislature!

Secondly, Overlook just had a fancy new tent installed! It still has the same elegant ceiling treatment, but it is two feet taller with larger windows should you need to keep the walls on, and a nifty mesh wall too. It's on a easy to use sliding track and would be useful for privacy or for keeping guests away from the dinner tables during cocktail hour. Ok, so I didn't personally buy the tent either...but I took the photos. You're welcome! xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment