Saturday, December 3, 2011

A REAL Northstar Proposal!




On Friday, December 2, 2011, one of our Ski patrollers, Steve, was in for a big surprise. Here is his story that he later shared with the bride: 

"While skiing down Northstar’s West Ridge ski run, I visualized a man on his knee apparently holding a lady’s left forearm.  She was crying loudly.  I was therefore certain that at least her left arm was injured and that the fellow with her was assisting her pending the arrival of a Ski Patroller.  Me.  So you can imagine how disappointed I was when, after rushing to your side to assist, you told me that everything was OK.  Then, the lady, still sobbing, yet sporting a huge smile, said to me, “He’s proposing to me right now!”.  Congratulations guys."

W-O-W! This story was a tear jerker. Congratulations Amber and Brookie, and let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment