Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Northstar Table Settings

Happy snowy October 5th from Tahoe! I am serious- 1 inch at my house. Very unusual, but it is almost melted now and back to blue sunny skies!

Anyhow, I know I have described the non-floral centerpieces included in your wedding package but I thought you might enjoy some photos (flower not included):


Also, have you began to consider your napkin fold? Ha ha, it's probably a bit early, but still I thought you would appreciate this:

I also really like the draped napkin under the plate that hangs down to near the bottom of the chair seat for plated dinners. Last but not least, I try to repost the color wheel for floor length standard linen options for Northstar Weddings every so often so you don't have to dig so far back in my blog:

Happy Wedding planning! Bxo

No comments:

Post a Comment